Python Developer (detachering) – Utrecht region
We are looking for a Python Developer in regard to our client.
Our client’s Digital Department develops an extensive array of online platforms for large A-list clients, from websites and web shops to e-learning tools. As on- and offline are no longer separate worlds, their Digital specialists work closely together with their colleagues from the Audiovisual and Photography & Graphic Design departments. This allows them to always provide their clients with the best possible cross-media solutions.
As a Python Developer at our client you are responsible for developing the back-end and CMS of the websites that are created by their Digital Department.
You are going to work on cool projects with some of the biggest clients. Occasionally you will have an appointment at their office.
These projects are made available through various channels, such as PC, mobile and tablet, and often attract a large amount of visitors. With your creative and detailed approach you will create clear technical structures and clean code for each website. You get your energy by supporting a project on different disciplines.
With your team you will operate according to the Scrum methodology and you will be involved in the entire development process of each website, from design to completion. During this process, you will work together closely with our project managers, designers, testers and front-end developers. Together you will make sure each and every aspect is represented within the final product.
Besides that, you give support to IT when they need you, you set up the AWS environment en customize and guard the standards.
You are also helping their Recruitment department with judging the sample codes of job applicants. Possibly you will carry out job interviews.
- You have relevant experience in the field of Python (2 and 3) and Django
- You have relevant experience with developing websites and web applications on a large scale
- You are familiar with mySQL, PostgreSQL, memcached, nginx and uWSGi
- Familiarity with the Scrum methodology is preferred
- You are a real team player
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- You are quality minded
- Based in the Netherlands!
- You take responsibility for your work and the results.
- A job at a fast-growing cross-media company
- An inspiring work environment, consisting of many different disciplines all under one roof
- Competitive wages
- 25 vacation days
- Covered travel expenses
- Pension Plan
- Collective Health Insurance
- Study opportunities
- Large, appealing clients (take a look at our Portfolio)
- Informal atmosphere
- Healthy and tasty lunch in our restaurant
- New inspiration provided by our own Campus Talks
- End-of-the-week drinks at their Bar every Friday
Toine van Kastel, Senior IT Recruiter ai, +31(0)6 30 769 145.
Interested? Please, feel free to contact me via email@example.com and/or +31(0)6 30 769 145.