Sitecore Developer (detachering) – Utrecht region
We are looking for a Sitecore Developer in regard to our client.
Our client’s Digital Department develops an extensive array of online platforms for large A-list clients, from websites and web shops to e-learning tools. As on- and offline are no longer separate worlds, their Digital specialists work closely together with their colleagues from the Audiovisual and Photography & Graphic Design departments. This allows them to always provide their clients with the best possible cross-media solutions.
As a Sitecore Developer at our client you are responsible for designing the technical landscape of the websites that are created by our Digital Department, and for developing the back-end and CMS of these websites.
The projects that you will be working on will offer an interesting mix of long and short-term projects, larger and smaller clients and corporate and creative websites. These websites are made available through various channels, such as PC, mobile and tablet, and often attract a large amount of visitors. With your creative and detailed approach you will create clear technical structures and clean code for each website.
Our client is Sitecore Gold Implementation Partner and always stays up to date with the latest development techniques. They highly value sharing this knowledge between colleagues. As a developer you should be able to clearly communicate your knowledge and explain your insights to your team members.
With your team you will operate according to the Scrum methodology and you will be involved in the entire development process of each website, from design to completion. During this process, you will work closely together with our designers, testers and front-end developers. Together you will make sure each and every aspect is represented within the final product. With your team, you will continuously push the limits to reach the highest goals and exceed the highest expectations.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience developing websites and web applications on a large scale
- Familiar with the Sitecore CMS
- Preferably in possession of a Sitecore Certificate
- Familiar with ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server, MongoDB, Solr/Lucene.NET and IIS
- Familiarity with Sitecore xDB and known Sitecore modules
- Familiarity with the Scrum methodology is preferred
- A solid knowledge of the basic concepts of programming, in particular Object Oriented Programming (OO)
- Based in the Netherlands
- Real team player
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Quality minded
- Take responsibility for your work and the results
- A job at a fast-growing cross-media company
- An inspiring work environment, consisting of many different disciplines all under one roof
- Competitive wages
- 25 vacation days
- Covered travel expenses
- Pension Plan
- Collective Health Insurance
- Study opportunities
- Large, appealing clients (take a look at our Portfolio)
- Informal atmosphere
- Healthy and tasty lunch in our restaurant
- New inspiration provided by our own Campus Talks
- End-of-the-week drinks at their Bar every Friday
Toine van Kastel, Senior IT Recruiter ai, +31(0)6 30 769 145.
Interested? Please, feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org and/or +31(0)6 30 769 145.